Home » » Add "Link To This Post "Widget Below Every Blogger Post

Add "Link To This Post "Widget Below Every Blogger Post

Link to this post widget is another best way to increase page views and traffic on your blog.This widget contains two text areas,in first it contains a URL of that respective post and the second text area contains a HTML code which includes title and URL of your post.Another great feature of this widget is it updates automatically i.e. you dont have to update it as you post a new article on your blog.Also the installation this widget is so easy you just have have add a little code in your blog and you are done.



   Go to Blogger Dashboard > Template
   Download a copy of it
   Click on Edit HTML
   Hit Proceed
   Check Expand Widget Templates Checkbox
   Find below code in your template,


<data:post.body/>

Paste below code right under it,

Note - If you can't find or add this widget by using <data:post.body/> then find <div class='post-footer-line post-footer-line-1'/> or <div class='post-footer'> and add below code just above it.


<b:if cond='data:blog.pageType == "item"'>
<p style='color: #7AA1C3;font-weight: bold;'>If you Like This Article,Then kindly linkback to this article by copying one of the codes below.</p>
<p style='color: #CF152A;font-weight: bold;'>URL Of Post:
</p><textarea cols='60' id='url' onclick='this.focus();this.select()' readonly='readonly' rows='2' style='border:2px solid #666;background:#fff; height: 2.6em; width: 98%;' title='Click to highlight'><data:post.url/></textarea><br/>
<br/><p style='color: #CF152A;font-weight: bold;'>Paste This HTML Code On Your Page:</p>
<textarea cols='60' id='HTML-code' onclick='this.focus();this.select()' readonly='readonly' rows='2' style='border:2px solid #666;background:#fff; height: 2.6em; width: 98%;' title='Click to highlight'>&lt;a href=&quot;<data:post.url/>&quot;&gt;<data:post.title/>&lt;/a&gt;</textarea>
<div style='text-align: right;font-size: x-small;'>
<a href='http://www.helperblogger.com/2012/07/add-link-to-this-post-widget-below.html' target='_blank'><span style="color: #838383;">LinkBack Widget</span></a></div></b:if>

 Now save your template
Share this article :

14 comments :

  1. When I initially commented I clicked the "Notify me when new comments are added" checkbox and
    now each time a comment is added I get several e-mails with the same comment.
    Is there any way you can remove me from that service?
    Bless you!
    Also visit my blog :: pozycjonowanie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there! This post couldn't be written any better! Reading this post reminds me of my old room mate! He always kept talking about this. I will forward this post to him. Fairly certain he will have a good read. Many thanks for sharing!

    Also visit my web site: rolety warszawa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Howdy! This is my first visit to your blog! We are a collection of volunteers
    and starting a new project in a community in the same niche.
    Your blog provided us beneficial information to work on.
    You have done a marvellous job!

    Feel free to surf to my weblog - badania jakościowe

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Have you ever considered about including a little bit more than just your articles?

    I mean, what you say is important and all. Nevertheless just imagine if you added some great visuals or videos to give your posts more, "pop"!
    Your content is excellent but with images and clips, this website could definitely be one of the greatest in its field.
    Great blog!

    Feel free to visit my blog; psychoterapia wrocław

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello there! I know this is kind of off topic but I was
    wondering which blog platform are you using for this site? I'm getting sick and tired of Wordpress because I've had issues with hackers and I'm looking at alternatives for another platform. I would be awesome if you could point me in the direction of a good platform.

    my page - wazony

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wonderful blog! Do you have any recommendations
    for aspiring writers? I'm hoping to start my own blog soon but I'm a little lost
    on everything. Would you advise starting
    with a free platform like Wordpress or go
    for a paid option? There are so many options out there
    that I'm completely confused .. Any recommendations? Kudos!

    My web site; pestki moreli

    ReplyDelete
  11. Greetings from Los angeles! I'm bored at work so I decided to browse your blog on my iphone during lunch break. I enjoy the info you present here and can't wait to take a look when I get home.
    I'm surprised at how quick your blog loaded on my cell phone .. I'm
    not even using WIFI, just 3G .. Anyways, excellent site!


    Look at my webpage - rolety warszawa

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi there this is kind of of off topic but I was wanting to know if blogs
    use WYSIWYG editors or if you have to manually code
    with HTML. I'm starting a blog soon but have no coding skills so I wanted to get advice from someone with experience. Any help would be enormously appreciated!

    Also visit my web-site :: centralne ogrzewanie

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow, amazing blog structure! How lengthy have you been blogging for?
    you made blogging glance easy. The whole glance of your website is excellent, let alone the content material!


    Feel free to visit my website bonderedusction

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hey I know this is off topic but I was wondering if you knew
    of any widgets I could add to my blog that automatically tweet my newest twitter updates.
    I've been looking for a plug-in like this for quite some time and was hoping maybe you would have some experience with something like this.
    Please let me know if you run into anything.
    I truly enjoy reading your blog and I look forward to your new updates.


    Feel free to surf to my site - Web

    ReplyDelete

 
Support : facebook | twitter | feeds
Copyright © 2013. Information Technology Blog - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger
Blogger Widgets.. -->